Civil Court Records

The County Clerk's office maintains records on civil suits filed for amounts less than $100,000.00 in Grayson County Courts at Law. We also maintain records on cases that are appealed from the Justice of the Peace Courts.

The District Clerk handles civil filings in amounts greater than $100,000.00, family matters including divorce, condemnation and juvenile cases.

Civil disposed files are available from 1982 to the present.