The Grayson County Department of Juvenile Services only accepts children from contract counties throughout the State of Texas. The Department will not accept private pay or parent referred children into the program. Acceptance and discharge of each resident is at the discretion of the Director of Juvenile Services or designated facility administrator and pursuit to the contract terms.
The facility strives to be flexible in order to best facilitate the intake process, including flexible intake scheduling, assistance with transportation, streamlined intake paperwork as well as physical/dental exams and psychological evaluations can be scheduled by our staff.
All forms are in fillable PDF format.
Please visit the following links to download Adobe PDF Reader:
Desktop Apple iOS Android
Juvenile Probation Officer Pre-Admissions Forms:
1. Pre-Admission Information Form
2. Interagency Application for Placement Form
3. Physical Evaluation Form
4. Dental Evaluation Form
5. Psychological Evaluation & Mental Health Assessment Requirements
Parent Pre-Admissions Forms:
1. Family History Form
2. Current Medication Form
3. Medical & Medication Authorization Form
4. Verification of Visitors, Phone Contact & Mail Form
5. Authorization for Background Check (Required for ALL Visitors)
6. Polygraph Consent Form (Required for Sex Offender Program Only)
Grayson County, Texas | 100 W. Houston | Sherman, Texas 75090 | Main Phone: (903) 813-4200
Hours: Mon-Fri 8am-5pm
Copyright © Grayson County, Texas 2016