Child Support

The District Clerk is the clerk for the family law courts in Grayson County and, as such, plays a pivotal role for people seeking information regarding child support.  To obtain copies of documents in court cases involving child support please contact our office at 903-813-4352 and press #2 for child support information.  Please have your cause number ready if possible. 

The District Clerk’s office cannot provide legal advice of any kind.

Collecting Child Support that is Owed to You
The Texas Attorney General is responsible for collecting child support payments that have been ordered by a Texas court but have not been paid.  If someone owes child support to you please contact the Attorney General’s Child Support Division at the following phone number or website


Making a Child Support Payment 

  • By Mail:  If your payments have been ordered to be paid through the Texas State Disbursement Unit, you can mail a check or money order payment to the Texas Child Support Disbursement Unit (TxCSDU). Please ensure the following information is included on your check or money order:
    • Your 10-digit case number
    • Your cause number (the identification number found on the court case which establishes the child support order)
    • Non-custodial parent's name
    • Custodial parent's name (optional but preferred)

    Mail payments to the following address:
    Texas Child Support Disbursement Unit (TxCSDU)
    P.O. Box 659791
    San Antonio, TX 78265-9791

If you have any questions please call the Attorney General’s office at (800) 252-8014.
  • By Phone or Internet:  Please visit the Attorney General’s link below for more information: