Lone Star Masonic Lodge No. 403 A.F. & A.M.
(115 S. Fannin, Denison)
|Organized a year after Denison was founded, Lone Star Masonic Lodge was chartered June 6,1874. Meetings were held in several locations before the construction of this lodge hall. The northern half of the building was erected in 1900 end the southern portion in 1915. A bracketed eave dominates the top of the brick structure. The lodge hall was dedicated on the night of Dec.31, 1915, with ceremonies extending into New Year's Day 1916.|